Saturday 21 March 2015

What should i do ??My fiancee does not like sex - Ezekiel Amadi

My name is Ezekiel Amadi, I have been dating this girl for over three years now all I get is " I hate sex". At first I thought she was just forming but as time went on the problem persist. She always tells me "if I give you too much sex u will get tired of me" I love her so much. Even when I get angry she just manage to go once and that is all for the whole month. I thought she has been seeing someone else but I discovered am the only one so I went ahead and engaged her. That same month I engaged her she told me that the reason why she hates sex was that "she was forcefully raped by her boyfriend when she was a teenager and she lust her virginity then" So anytime she has sex with me she still remembers that and that sex makes her remember every bit of what happend that day.
After telling me this she promised to be having it with me. Now my worry is she does not initiate it. She does not like foreplay. Always saying not in the mood. I love this girl but should I marry her? How do I cope with this sex thing if I marry her?

No comments:

Post a Comment