Monday 24 August 2015

Atlanta rapper, T.I owes about $4.5m in tax

Clifford Joseph Harris Jr, popularly known by his stage name T.I, is now center stage with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS.


The Atlanta rapper has two healthy federal tax liens stacked against him, totaling a whopping $4.5 million. One filing – against T.I. and his wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris – lists a debt of $1,397,283.47 from 2012, and another one lists a $3,173,476.39 debt from 2013. In a statement to Us Weekly, an identified rep for T.I. assured that the VH1 reality stars were navigating the proper channels to handle the situation accordingly.

“Mr. Harris and his team are working with the appropriate parties to resolve this matter,” the rep said.
T.I. has released nine studio albums; I'm Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King, T.I. vs T.I.P., Paper Trail, No Mercy, Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head and Paperwork with the most recent seven being highly successful on the commercial market.

No comments:

Post a Comment