Thursday 30 April 2015

Is Olamide Really Killing Viktoh’s Talent Because Of Lil Kesh?

Its a very simple and glaring fact that Olamide is killing Viktoh’s Talent/Career… I don’t know why this is so but I think maybe he choosed to do so because he believes so much in Lil Kesh than Viktoh due to the way Shoki hits the Town over Viktoh’s “All My Ladies“.
…. I think the way he’s featuring one over the other will simply cause Unnecessary beef or hatred in the YBNL Camp. As for me, I will choose Viktoh over Lil Kesh anyday anytime.
I like lil kesh, No doubt but I love viktoh, We’re talking about Talents that will last longer not some one way direction kind of song.. “Emi Keshi baba Shoki” na that one we go die on top abi?

Ever since he signed both of them, Lil kesh has featured in over 7 hit Songs + releases over 4 personal song while Viktoh has featured in just 2 and releases 2 of his own song + 1 Video, This is Bad…. See the likes of Don Jazzy, Reekado releases a Jam “Chop Am“, Di’ja releases “Awww” and Korede Bello hit us with a National Anthem “Godwin” and all the Songs are topping the Charts + Good Video for all of them.
Olamide should please emulate Don Jazzy and grow the YBNL Label the more by treating all Artiste with equal rights.
We love YBNL, We love Olamide – No time to Hate…
Thank You….

No comments:

Post a Comment