Thursday 30 April 2015

Kunle Afolayan Says He Might Not Release Movies In Nigeria Again

Nollywood actor and director, Kunle Afolayan, has indicated that he might not be shooting any movie in Nigeria again.
The Award winning director of films like Irapada and October 1, made this known during an interview on City BON Box Office, on City Fm 105.1.
Afolayan’s frustration stems from the fact that he took preventive measures against the piracy of his latest work, October 1, yet, all the steps he took did nothing to prevent the movie from being pirated.
“These things can be prevented, because I cried out way before this piracy issue started. I alerted the whole world about this thing coming”, he said.
“I reached out to some people in government, but it still happened. It means that even after taking all the preventives, this thing still happened. There is no hope.”
“I don’t think I want to shoot in this country again”.
What do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment