Friday 22 May 2015

Any difference between Skales and his mum? [PHOTOS]


As you can see, Skales looks just like the male version of his mum.  The resemblance is just too much.
 The singer shared a photo of him visiting his mum in hospital to present his debut ‘Man of the Year’ to her.

 He wrote:

 "Came to deliver my 1st ever debut album to my mother the queen her royal highness who is currently not too strong but is still kickin butt…she’s my everything ! Love her so much ..  I made her proud that’s all that matters”
We are all supposed to look like our parents but Skales looks just like the male version of his mum.
The resemblance is uncanny. The singer shared a photo of him visiting his mum in hospital to present his debut ‘Man of the Year’ to her. He wrote;
Came to deliver my 1st ever debut album to my mother the queen her royal highness who is currently not too strong but is still kickin butt…she’s my everything ! Love her so much ..
I made her proud that’s all that matters”
- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2015/05/22/the-resemblance-between-skales-and-his-mum-is-uncanny-photo/#sthash.cilQ6UFH.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment