Saturday 20 February 2016

A Man Has to Test Out the Car First - Popular Singer Talks About Having S*x Before Marriage

37-year-old singer and actor, Tyrese Gibson who is renowned for his gangster roles in Hollywood, says that he can’t marry a woman until he knows what he's getting in the bedroom. He revealed this on a TV Show, "The Doctors" recently when the subject of waiting for marriage before s*x came up.
 
Tyrese slammed the ideology and claims it just can’t work in a society of high divorce rates:
 
“It’s enough people getting married and filing for divorce. There’s enough people out here saying, ‘I’m a born again virgin. I’ve had s*x before, but I’m just going to hold back. I don’t know, I’m still trying to figure it out. I’m not going to have s*x, I’m not going to touch you because it’s biblical.

“However, I would say, I’m not willing to potentially marry bad s*x. If I have one car to test drive, you gotta jump in and do a couple turns. Put in reverse, back up. I’m not marrying bad s*x!”

“I believe that God’s correction is for your protection. He’s not saying don’t have s*x so he can hold something from you. There are STDs out there. And think about it. If you’re a woman, would you give a man a key to your apartment on the first date?"

No comments:

Post a Comment