Monday 29 June 2015

39 year-old Olu Maintain speaks on why he’s yet to marry and who his ideal woman is

Nigerian musician Olu Maintain has revealed he is yet to settle down with a woman because he hasn’t found the right person.

The 39 old singer who is popular for his 2007 hit Yahooze made this revelation during a recent radio interview, stating that he was in no hurry to marry.
‘Marriage is a serious business and I don’t want to rush into it. It is a decision that you should not make in a hurry because you will live with the consequences for the rest of your life. My ideal woman is the one that believes in what I am passionate about,’ Olu said in the interview with Rhythm Fm in Lagos.

He went further, ‘I want to be with such a woman that shares the same dreams with me. I know there is always a time to settle down, but I don’t want to settle with just anybody. It has to be with somebody who will be able to contribute to the success of my career.’ 

He is set to release his third album titled Chosen One before the end of the year.


NetNG






No comments:

Post a Comment