Thursday 3 September 2015

"I don’t know if I have a child somewhere", says Don Jazzy

Mavin Records CEO Don Jazzy has spoken about his love life and plans for marriage in a recent interview.

Speaking to THE NET in Mauritius where he and several celebrities are for the DSTV content event Don Jazzy maintained that he is still in a relationship with his mysterious girlfriend which he calls Onome. "You know my boo is Onome, she just finished school now" said the hit producer.

In the brief interview the 33-year-old producer was asked when he was getting married and he simply said "I have absolutely no idea."

Don Baba J went to admit that he does not know if he has a child out of wedlock but if by chance he discovers he has a kid there will be no point for him to marry again. "I don’t know if I have a child somewhere, but for now, I don’t. I don’t actually mind if someone comes and says this 9-year-old boy is your son and we do a test and I see it’s mine, I won’t mind. But if I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there’s no point" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment