Wednesday 9 September 2015

Olamide is my God sent - Lil Kesh

With his increasing profile in the Nigerian rap scene some people might wonder if Lil Kesh's relationship with his boss Olamide has changed in anyway.

With three hit singles under his belt it won't be wrong to think that Lil Kesh's relationship to the YBNL boss and hit rapper won't be tight as it once was.

Speaking exclusively to Pulse TV, the 'Shoki' rapper said he still close to Olamide and nothing has changed between him and Baddo.

"We are always getting closer. Day by day we keep getting closer and closer. Like it does not ever change. He still like hits me up and be like 'yeah how far? How far that package?' We laugh about some things. Me too I hit him up...when I have some issues or some advice I need from him. So it has not changed. It is still what it is."

He additionally said Olamide has been godsend to his career. Lil Kesh was signed to YBNL in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment