Sunday 19 July 2015

I Still Cook My Husband’s Meals Personally - Aisha Buhari

Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari on Saturday said despite her present status as mother of the nation, she still cooks her husband’s meal personally.
She made this known on Saturday while hosting some children to an elaborate reception as part of activities marking this year’s Eid-el-Fitri.
At the party held inside the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the President’s wife, after spending about two hours with the children, sought their permission to go and make dinner for her husband, who she said was alone at home.
“I’m going to leave you soon. I want to go back home to cook for my husband. Because my children are here playing with you, nobody is at home, only my husband. I want to go back home to be with him and also cook dinner for him,” she told the highly elated children.
Before her exit, she urged the children to be good ambassadors of their parents and the country. While saying that the future of the country is in the hands of children, Mrs. Buhari advised them to face their studies and be obedient to their parents.
The First Lady also admonished the children to continue to pray for other Nigerian children who are currently residing inside the different Internally Displaced Persons camps scattered all over the country because of acts of terrorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment